Sunday, January 13, 2008

The beginning of our baby's room and a GREAT find!

Well, yesterday I had the day to relax and I ended up painting most of the day (go figure). I started and finished painting the Nursery.

Before I painted:
After I painted:

Then, last week, I found the deal of a life time. Matt and I decided we wanted a dresser/changing table- something we could use for both. Well, I was hunting on Craigslist again and found this piece of furniture for only $40.00. Can you believe it? Only $40.00, I know! I changed the handles on it and look how beautiful it is! We love it and it will be great in our baby boy's room!
I added the blanket on this picture, so you can see how cute it is!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good work Emmie
Love you-Miranda

Nikki Sawyers said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see more!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Wow Emily that is an amazing find! I scour Craigs list and all I find are over priced 70's items! ha! So awesome that you are setting up baby's room already! I love it! love ya.

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great already! It will only get better when your beautiful baby boy is added. Can't wait to see you!

Love, Stephanie (& Tom)

Kelly Shealy said...

Emily, I love it!(Seems I have seen those colors somewhere before!) It looks great with your adorable bedding. Your little boy is going to love taking siestas in his beautiful room!