Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh the cute things he says...

Andrew makes us laugh all the time by the cute things he says...

"Mommy, I am going to text Aunt Liza and see if baby Kevin wants to come over and play!"

Andrew: "Mommy, what is that smell? It smells like poop"
(Andrew goes up to smell Molly's diaper)
Andrew: "Yep, its Molly"

Andrew: "Mommy, can you sing me the song about the frog & the door?"
Me: "I don't know that song, Andrew. How does it go?"
Andrew singing: "Once there was a frog and a door........."

We were at my mom's house and her dog (Zoe) had recently gotten a hair cut.
Andrew: "Nene what is that thing around Zoe's neck?"
Nene (my mom): "It's called a bandana"
Andrew: "No, it's a bib."

Andrew: "Mama, I am going to get married."
Me: "Oh yea, who are you going to marry?"
Andrew: You!

No comments: