Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh the CUTE things he (Andrew) says,

Andrew ran to me before nap time and said,
"Mommy, I would rather hang out with you!"

Matt gave Andrew a treat for going poopy on the potty and Andrew comes over to me and says,
"Daddy's a good guy!"

We were in the car on the way somewhere and we had to discipline our son (for doing something, I forget now) and
Matt says: "Andrew do you understand me!"
Andrew replies: "Okkie-Dokkie Daddy"

Matt & Andrew went out to take the garbage out and
Andrew says, "Mommy don't forget about my baby brother" (like I could forget about Molly)
I say, "You mean your baby sister?"
Andrew: "No my baby brother"

We were outside playing and Andrew made Molly a dirt cake. I told Andrew that Molly was going to be 1 on her birthday in July and Andrew says: "I am going to be 2:30 on my birthday."

After nap time Andrew was watching Dinosaur Train and he says to me, "I don't want a bum-bum Mommy, I want a tail"!

No comments: