Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday...

Today Molly turns 6 months old! And early this morning (5 AM to be exact) when she wouldn't sleep, I saw a tooth poking through her gums. What a wonderful baby Molly has been over the past 6 months. I tell Matt all the time how happy I am that we gave her the middle name, Joy! It fits her perfectly. She is SO happy and such a joy to us!

The past 6 months:
-Molly is sitting up (almost)
-She loves baths!!!
-She thinks Andrew is the funniest person in the world!
-She loves to be around people (she is very social).
-She does not care about food, but LOVES to nurse (and would all day long if I allowed it).
-Babbles all day long.
-Enjoys being outside, going on walks and watching her big brother play.
-Sleeps 10+ hours a night (when she is not teething).
-ALWAYS wakes up with a smile!

I can not believe Molly is 6 months old already...I wish I could slow down time!

Molly enjoying her bath time! She loves to lay in the water and kick her legs...she just LOVES it!

No comments: