Friday, July 30, 2010

Meet Molly Joy Loveall!

As most of you have already heard, Molly Joy Loveall joined our family on Tuesday, July 27th at 10:54 PM after only 2 hours of labor. She weighted in at a big 8 lbs. 4 oz and was 19 inches long (I say she was big because she was 3 weeks early). I delivered her all naturally (NO DRUGS), but I will post my birth story soon!

She is such a blessing to us already. Enjoy the pictures and I will post more soon!

Our first Family photo!

Going home...

This is the outfit that my little sister wore home from the hospital 24 years ago...look how cute Molly is in it!


I just love this picture...Andrew is in LOVE with his baby sister, wants to hold her all the time and watches out for her already!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations on Molly Joy! She's absolutely precious. I was absolutely thrilled when Marijon called and told me that she was born. Praise the Lord for another little blessing from him. :)