Tuesday, July 13, 2010

35 week update...

I went to the doctor today and my doctor checked me (internally) and I am already 4 centimeters dilated. Right now (as I type) I think my body is getting ready to go into labor. I think I lost my mucus plug and that my water could be leaking out...crazy how I am not sure, even though this is my second child. I was having hard contractions but they have seemed to slow down. I plan to labor at home until I can not wait any longer. I (or Matt) will keep you updated either through the blog, through facebook or through texts.

Prayers are much appreciated as I am trying for a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section), Naturally (without an epidural).

Thanks....and more to come...

1 comment:

Gary and Christine said...

OH Emily I will certainly pray that you are able to have a VBAC and for the grace and strength to do it naturally! How beautiful!!! I will be praying ;)