Saturday, September 3, 2011

Molly's 1 year stats

So I am about a month behind on this (shocker). I would probably just pass this up and not even blog it, if it weren't for the fact that I use my blog as a record book for myself. We took Molly for her 1 year check up about a month ago and of course she is doing great and right on track!

Here are her stats:
29.12 lbs (97%), this was no shock to us since she was almost 20 lbs at 4 months!! Yes, she is a big girl!
31 inches long (90%)

Yes, we just have big, tall kids! :)

Molly is still the happiest, enjoyable little girl! She is now walking (at 13 months). She loves to read books, take baths, eat and play with her big brother. She can say, Mama, Dada, Papa, Hello, Yes & No. She can sign, Eat, More, Please, All done, thank you and she can blow kisses.

We are constantly laughing at the funny things she does and she loves to give hugs and snuggle!




No comments: