Monday, March 7, 2011

Dressed like Mommy!

This is one of the many dresses my mom saved from when my sisters and I were little. I wish I had the picture scanned in of me wearing it. I was much older than Molly is now. I don't know how old I was but I know I was at least walking. When I pulled this dress out of the closet I knew I wanted to get some pics of my baby girl in it. Look how cute she is!






PS- Mom & Tom, try to find the picture of me wearing this dress and scan it and email it to me...it would be cute to compare! :)

1 comment:

Jill: 7w8 middle age mom still trying to figure out what it's all about said...

I have a strawberry smocked dress that I wore when I was about 5. My neighbor made it for me which makes it extra special. All of my girls have worn it. Cama-Jane is wearing it now, and I wish I had gotten pictures of the other ones in it. I had my portrait done it in when I was little. I'm going to have CJ's as well. :)