Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My baby sister gets married!

Most of you know that my little sister got married last month. She found out in October that she was pregnant, so she and her (already) fiance decided to move the wedding up to December. You can read her whole story on her blog. Matt performed her wedding and honesty, it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have ever been a part of! The reception was a blast too!

Liza, the beautiful bride!

Molly & my Mom

The ring bearer, Andrew & the flower girl, Grace (it looks like they are about to go at it).

Aunt Liza and her Drew-Drew

Just the three of us (I love this photo)

Me and my handsome boy!

Nene & Papa with their Molly Joy-Joy (that is what they call her)!

First Dance

Cutting the cake!

I love him! Almost 7 years later and we are still so in love!


Congrats Liza & Kevin. We are so happy for you both! Can not wait to meet baby McGee too!

No comments: