Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving in Indiana



We spent our Thanksgiving in Indiana with Matt's family (Aunt, Uncle, Grandma and cousins) this year. We had a great time, but I was bad- this was the only picture I took. The cool thing about the chair Andrew is sitting in though, Matt's dad used this chair when he was little. Andrew loved the chair and he was so cute in it.

We had a feast of food this year. Matt's Aunt Teri and I cooked all day (from about 10-6). It was a success because all the food was yummy and we had a ton of it. We were so glad we drove the 5 hours to spend the weekend with them. We always have fun with them and enjoy our time together. Now we are waiting for their visit to FL in March! :)

1 comment:

Lyra said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend T-day with Matt's fam! I was wondering what you guys were doing. That chair looks just like the one we have that my Dad used as a child. So neat!