Thursday, November 19, 2009

Andrewisms


Andrew has been talking A LOT lately. He really does say a lot. I am probably one of the only people who can understand him, but I know he is talking.
Here are some of words from his language:
Noch- Milk
Tete- Baby
Cookie- Pretzel
Nome- Phone
Dace- Grace

He has also started asking where people are. All day long he asks me where these people are:
Dada
Papa
Nene
Grace
Bow-Wow

Andrew loves:
Trucks
Cars
Being outside
Juice
Rocks
Dirt
Baths
Thomas the Train
Momma & Dada of course!

He is such a sweet 1 1/2 year old. I can not believe how fast he has grown. He amazes us everyday with words he says and things he does. What a joy Andrew is to us! We take him to the Doctor on Monday for his 18 month appointment. I will post his stats then! :)

No comments: