Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A gift...

My dad called me up about a week ago and complimented me on how well my photographs have been lately. He thinks I have a talent in taking pictures (especially with my little orange camera) and he wanted to buy me a really nice camera. Well, Matt and I were thrilled b/c this is something we would have loved to owned but would have never been able to afford it. The camera came in the mail last week and I LOVE it! I am still trying to figure out how to use it and learn all the fun settings but what fun I will have.
Feel free to leave me any tips you have. I will take all the advise I can get! :)

Thanks for this wonderful gift Dad!
We love you,
Loveall Family

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your pics ARE already beautiful... but we'll be able to see your handsome boy even better! Yeah!

BKicklighter said...

What a GREAT gift. PRIMO!

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

That's a great gift for you. I can't imagine all the wonderful pictures you'll be able to take w/ that.