Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Andrew's Baptism

Andrew was baptized on Sunday. It was a beautiful service and a beautiful baptism. I had no idea the feelings I would experience during my son's baptism. Our Pastor, Sean did a wonderful job and the church family was so sweet to us. We had a brunch after the service. My mom, Tom and sister were all there along with many of our friends from the seminary to celebrate in Andrew's baptism. What a blessing it was to welcome my son to the Covenant family! We have such an amazing God!




Pastor Sean baptizing Andrew


Look how popular Andrew was, the kids loved him!

Aunt Liza and Andrew

Papa and Andrew

My mom gave Andrew some icing (when I was not looking), leave it to Granny!

My family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...it was a beautiful celebration and it was fun to see you so happy! Love you!

Carrie said...

He is sooo cute. I'm glad it was such a blessed day :)

The Harrison's said...

Congrats, Matt & Em! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm sorry we couldn't be there, but we are so happy for you. Take care of that sweet boy and give him kisses from us.
Love, Tom & Steph