Monday, September 1, 2008

Andrew & Ben

Today some of our friends came over for a Labor Day lunch. Andrew's friend Ben Parsons (5 months old) came over to play.

Here is a picture from the last time we took a picture of them together, Andrew was one month old...

Now here they are 2 months later. Notice Andrew's pouty face. Everyone was standing behind the camera trying to get them to smile. I think Andrew got scared...he looks cute to me! :)

Now they eat their hands...

...and suck on their passies...

I just could not resist this pictures of Ben. You can not look at it without smiling! So cute!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Sooo cute!!! Andrew really is growing by leaps and bounds! NO more fear of Benjamin rolling on him and squishing him! :) I think that pouty picture is adorable!

Lyra said...

I love the pouty picture! Isn't it amazing to see how much they've both grown in 2 months?! It goes by way to fast, although, I'm sure there are days that seem endless!

The Harrison's said...

Love the pouty face!!! Too cute.