Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sail Away, Sail Away, Sail Away...

In one week we will be sailing away (actually flying) to Florida to see family. Let me just tell you how excited I am. Andrew is going to get to meet my Dad, his Aunts (my sisters), and many Great Aunts & Uncles, second cousins and other family. We are very excited to show him off!!! I will also be attending my best friend from college's wedding. It will be a great visit. Here are some fun pictures of our boy! Enjoy!



Crossed-eyed and cute!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful!

The Harrison's said...

Rest assured we can't wait to meet him too! We'll be praying for a safe & relaxed flight. Seven days and counting!!!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the flight, you have precious baggage ;) No words can describe how excited I am to meet my nephew... oh and of course see you guys too! Haha I love you!


-Auntie Liza