Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Florida visit so far...

Hello fellow blog readers-
Sorry it has been a while since i have posted. Our family has been busy visiting in Florida. Andrew did GREAT on the plane- as soon as we took off he fell asleep and slept until we got to Florida. Everyone is just going crazy over him. We spent the first weekend at a wedding (I was in my college roommate's wedding). It was a busy weekend but we all had a great time. Other than that we (me, Matt & Andrew) have just been hanging out with all our family here! We have not made it to the beach because it has rained everyday we have been here. Hopefully we will make it there before we leave. Here are some pictures of our visit so far...

Papa & Andrew- they have done this several times since our visit- sleeping on the couch together!


This is Megan (my best friend from college) getting ready for her wedding day. She was beautiful!


My two nieces (Grace & Caroline) playing together. Look how big they are getting!


Andrew meeting Grandpa (my dad) for the first time. They had fun hanging out!


Andrew loves his Granny.


I have not been good about taking pictures this trip. We have seen many other family members but I have not taken pictures. I will try and do better with it!

No comments: