Saturday, May 3, 2008

Work Shower...

On Thursday, I had a baby shower at work. It was a GREAT shower. Carin (my friend and party planner) did an amazing job putting it all together. She was SO thoughtful from the food she chose (pizza bites and cookie cake- two of my favorite things) to the group gift she picked out- our car-seat. I think just about everyone at the seminary (except the Professors) was there to celebrate with me too. It was just a nice time being with all of those people I have had the pleasure of working with over the past two years. I will really miss all of them. Thank you for such a wonderful baby shower, Covenant Seminary!!!

My 1st diaper cake (thanks Becky, I LOVED it) and the cookie cake!!!
......

Carin (the hostess) and Me...Look at that ADORABLE tie- so cute!

My St. Louis Moms- Connie & Betty...
My best girlfriends at work- Jackie, Melissa, Me, Nicolle, Libby & Carin

Donnetta and Me (she has spoiled this child already) 
Me & Anna- a dear friend and old coworker who had a baby last year (and is preggo again).


1 comment:

Corinne "soon-to-be-Mather" said...

looks like it was fun! wish i could have been there, but see y'all soon!
You look super-cute by the way!!!