Sunday, April 6, 2008

A SPRING Sunday afternoon...

I am one of those people that is dramatically affected by the weather and all it did last week was rain. This weekend has been beautful and since I spent all of Saturday inside cleaning I was determined to get outside today. After church Matt and I picked up lunch and went to the park to enjoy the sunshine. Then Matt came home and mowed the lawn. I wanted to be outside SO bad I sat out there and watched him and then swept our front entry way, sidewalk and driveway.

The park where we ate lunch...
We had a great time hanging out!
Look how good our grass looks. Some of you may remember we put sod down last Fall and this is the first time Matt has cut it. He is pretty happy with how it looks!
Our cute house and beautiful yard!

 

No comments: