Thursday, November 29, 2007

Visiting Friends in Knoxville

After spending time with Matt's family we drove to Knoxville to spend time with some dear friends of ours. We were able to see Andy and Hannah (our old youth pastor from High School and my discipleship leader) and Bobby and Priscilla (our care-takers in college who fed us every weekend and let us do our laundry at their house). It was SO good to be back with all of them. It was like we just picked up where we left off. Their kids have gotten so big. Bobby & Priscilla's son was 4 months when I started babysitting him and he is 8 now. I was having so much fun I did not want to leave the next day!


Emma and Me. She has been my buddy since she was born! Love you Emma!



Anders, the youngest Deets. He is so cute and I loved getting to know him! Emma and Paul (cousins). I loved hanging out with all 6 kids.






1 comment:

Jason E. Cochran said...

Hey I know a Matt Deets who has a brother nameed Bobby. Could this be the same family. They used to live in Greenville SC? Thanks for all the congrats. I keep telling people that I now have a little pinky finger to wrap myself around. - Jason